IT STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH
Hair is a symbol of vitality and health. For both men and women, it is really important that the hair remains strong, healthy and above all, that it doesn’t fall.
THE HAIR CYCLE
Although we would like to say that the hair cycle is “an endless cycle”, it is not exactly like that …
Each hair follicle is constantly cycled, consisting of three stages: a stage of rapid growth and formation of the hair shaft (anagen), followed by a regression stage based on apoptosis (catagen) and a period of rest of the hair follicle ( telogen). Every day we usually lose between 50 and 150 hairs, but don’t worry, it’s a totally normal figure. It is a cycle that is constantly renewed, and that also becomes more evident with the change of season, especially when summer ends and autumn begins. Hair grows, rests and falls. The problem comes when that hair’s life cycle is altered …
CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
The main causes for which this alteration can happen are:
– Family background.
– Hormonal changes, especially during the beginning of menopause and pregnancy. Also, 1 in 3 women suffer from postpartum alopecia, although only temporarily.
– Poor quality hair treatments or always wear very stretched hairstyles, such as ponytails or braids.
– Bad nutrition.
HOW TO AVOID HAIR LOSS
So here are our tips to minimize hair loss and keep it stronger than ever.
– Avoid using the dryer daily as it leaves it more sensitive and fragile. If you have no other choice, try not to be at the maximum temperature and use products with a thermal protector.
– Use brushes that do not damage your hair. Choosing a good brush is essential for the care of your hair. Do you know what type of brush your hair needs?
– Watch your diet. Some foods such as carrots or hazelnuts are highly recommended. In general, all those with vitamin C and H will nourish and strengthen you.
– Avoid to be constantly touching your hair. In addition, it will last longer clean.
– Use products that prepare your hair, such as Vit Active shampoo, which revitalizes hair with a tendency to fall. Thanks to its ingredients, it reactivates blood circulation in the scalp and stimulates the growth of even the weakest hair. For a greater effect, it complements the action with Gloxyl, the specific Glossco Professional treatment to prevent hair loss, its formula stimulates hair activity by activating stem cells and hair follicles while protecting against oxidative damage. Improves blood microcirculation of the scalp, increases density and creates a volume effect.
Remember that the opinion of a professional is always the best option, so do not hesitate to go to the doctor if you think you need it.